Health Clubs of America Gets A New Look!Jorge Guevara - Friday, July 09, 2010
At HCOA fitness is a family activity where you can enjoy a friendly, relaxed environment featuring contemporary cardio and strength training equipment, a full schedule of group classes, tanning, sauna and free childcare.
When HCOA came to us they had brought us another design agencies attempt at new logo designs but neither embodied the image they where looking for. HCOA wanted a fresh and modern look that embodied fitness.
We created several different archetypes for the logo playing on different letter placements and several fitness oriented emblems. At the end the HCOA team decided on the runner image inside a green emblem with a blue swoosh to emphasize on motion.
This was a great project to work on and are pleased we could move HCOA into the future.
- Entic Before and After
- ACM Capital Partners Before & After
- Stand Out and Be Heard!
- Health Clubs of America Gets A New Look!
- What makes a good logo?
- 4 Classic Pitfalls Small Business Owners Make Online
- Adobe Incontext Editing - now Beta on WebpanL
- Crock-Pot Ready Made Meals
- Kruisin Krome 2010 TV Spot
- 4 "C's" Every Online Business Needs To Care About